Our PIM’s core capability is integrated data standard compliancy with a number of standards. This means all attributes and validations are available in the data model. The SRC Product Information Management (PIM) SaaS solution offers full support of the following market standards:
- GDSN – Global Data Synchronisation Network, a global standard supported by multiple countries.
- GS1 Do It Yourself – the GS1 standard ‘GS1-DIY Garden and Pets’ is available for the Dutch and Belgium market.
- GS1 Food – the GS1 food standard ‘GS1-Food Health and Beauty’ is available for the Dutch and Belgium market and includes the validations of the ‘DatakwaliTijd 2.0’ program.
- GS1 Health – a standard aimed at improving patient safety and reducing costs in The Netherlands.
- PS in foodservice – a central hub for all product information for companies active in foodservice.
- Superunie adam validaties.
For more information on these standards please visit:
A standard connection to GDSN/GS1 data pools or PS Infoodservice hub is included and all specific attributes and validations are available in the data model. This data model is kept up to date continuously.
What does this look like? Below an example the allergens attributes available in the GS1 Food standard.